Small Business Tax Return

A small business tax return is needed for any business that is considered a separate entity (such as a Partnership, Corporation, S Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC).

Our Small Business Tax Return Package offers all relevant forms, including:

  • Forms 1065
  • Form 1120
  • Form 1120-S

This package is offered for up to two partners. Each additional partner is $75.

Have other small business needs? We can help with that, too!

Most people don’t need any additional forms beyond those included in our flat fees, but if you need any, we can prepare these at an additional charge.


You can drown in the IRS website figuring out how to file your small business taxes, but no one ever grew a business by drowning, so we put together a simple, plain language service to getting your small business taxes filed, no matter what business entity you are.

Privacy Preference Center